We follow five key steps in the development and delivery of our services.
STEP 1: ASSESSMENT - NEEDS IDENTIFICATION AND ANALYSIS
We first analyze the challenges, pinpoint opportunities, and then we recommend programs to meet the needs of your organization.
Our analysis process includes:
- Data gathering
- Performance gap analysis
- Talent Development and Training needs analysis
STEP 2: SOLUTION DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Many organizations partner with us to develop Strategy and People initiatives that sharpen their competitive edge and lead to powerful breakthroughs in performance. We then engage in a dialogue about solutions and offer an approach unique to your situation.
STEP 3: IMPLEMENTATION AND VALIDATION
We deliver solutions that deliver results. Following every engagement, we watch progress closely and with ongoing coaching and reinforcement, performance and bottom-line results increase.
STEP 4: EVALUATION AND REINFORCEMENT
On-going evaluation and reinforcement is required to ensure that new concepts, language, and methods stick and remain relevant to the needs, objectives, expectations, and overall direction of the organization. Evaluation criteria is based on Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels:
- Level 1: Reaction to instructor and training
- Level 2: Learning in the domain of intended knowledge, skills and ability
- Level 3: Application on the job
- Level 4: Results assessment and reinforcement
Reinforcement via Coaching is vital to the long-term success of any HIgh Performance Culture initiative.
STEP 5: SCORECARD
The Scorecard answers the following important questions:
- Are you satisfied with BreakThroughs, Inc.?
- Have business objectives been set and achieved? What, and How?
- Have business and performance results been impacted? How?
- Have individual attitudes and behavior been enhanced; and to what measurable degree?
- What is the overall Return on Investment (ROI)?